Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Summer Nights

This time of year brings a succession of the dullest of dull Oregon days. I become consumed by thoughts of summer. I'm already planning my summer veggie garden, which starts the day dreaming about warm summer nights. (Oh those su-ummer nights. Tell me more).

So, if you live in a cold, dark winter climate like me, you'll enjoy these fab photos of sunny outdoor spaces. Grab some coconut oil and breath it in.


This is where I really want to be right now.


Just a fun place for a party.


How's this for bringing the indoors out?


What? There's just something weird about this one.


I can just see myself here with drink in hand, surrounded by my best girlfriends.


Can't you just feel yourself relax here while the kids run around?


I'm a sucker for furniture made from natural wood. I'm liking the stacked stone lamp, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment